Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to our Wedding…

I am so happy for this blog to be making its entrance to the big, wide world-wide-web! I am in the beginning of planning my wedding, and (probably like many of you) find myself in a tight financial situation. Unfortunately, I have caviar tastes on a PB&J budget! What's a girl to do? Well, obviously, some compromise will occur, but while I will be giving up some things, for the most part my sacrifice will be time. I love doing all sorts of crafts, decorating, and most of all, cooking. So, I will be doing these things- all of them!- for my own wedding. Crazy? Yeah, most likely. But we already knew about that. Still, I hope on our wedding day, we (me and my wonderful fiancé) will be able to look at each other and know it was worth it. This is the journey of our personal, handmade, and frugal! wedding.

I d.i.y. DO (in 9 months),

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!